miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2018

Anime Character (Finally!)





Hello dolls! <3 
I´m sorry for being away for so long, I´ll do my best to post all i can now and then, new releases, freebies, group gifts, everything i can find to feed your fashion minds! \o/
Here is my new anime character (I´m super excited cus i love it!)

Almost everything are group gifts from an amazing store, and also the group is free to join! don´t waste your time, this designer makes clothing and accessories for Kemono AND Maitreya Lara, so even if you don´t own a Kemono avatar, don´t be sad, there are a bunch of amazing stuff for Maitreya as well!

Okay, i shut my mouth up now and let´s talk fashion!

* What i´m wearing *

Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Suzuna hair-Blond set
Horns: - comes w/hair - 
Choker: :glutz: sovereign scarlet
Headpiece: - comes w/choker - 
Glasses: :glutz: penta-glasses
Hands: :glutz: skelly hands
Outfit: :glutz: o-buckled
Boots: DK:: Black Kemono's Boots  -Starbright Chubby Thunder Thighs