jueves, 27 de agosto de 2015

Beautiful Mess



Hiii!!! o/ Once again... here i am, showing new and old stuff from different stores °3°
I´ll try to post a new outfit soon... like.. this weekend (i hope) but my career is taking almost all my rl time, so we´ll see if i can post something else these days. And if i can´t, just keep in mind "i´ll be round here watching you all" ahaha ok no, i´m not a stalker xD 
I wonder why i never wrote anything here, i like to know someone will read what i type! but anyway, imma do my job now, and after that, imma let y´all a video i hope you enjoy it.
Oh, and one last thing! please feel free to contact me if you have any suggestion about future outfits or whatever you wanna share with me, i´ll be more than happy to talk to you about some idea you have, that helps me a lot, cuz i work for you all! so, you already know, just hop my box and i´ll answer! huggies, kisses and have fun!!! <3


HAIR.Olive. the Steffi Hair - Blondes
HODDIETwist Candy - Crop Hoodie(Black MC)
NECKLACECreep - Summon Collar
SKIRT[AB] American Bazaar MESH Summer Skirt Black Leather
SOCKSCreep - Grave - Black
SHOES*CK* Bite me heels (for slink high feet)
SEPTUMPUNCH / Cross Septum
RINGS:FF: Forever Famous Sea Gypsy Rings (Right) (Gold)
WATCH: WATCH-RLX GOLD -RYCA-